YARD and HORSE SERVICES As of Apr 2017
- FULL Care Deal - where GATES Staff will do your horse for the day = £10.00 ? this cost saves you over £1.50 on the individual charges
- Finish Horse for the evening = catch in, feet, brush off and check over, change rugs, give feed and hay as necessary, skip out if required = £5.00
- Finish Horse for the evening = with no catch in - as already on a Catch In Deal or already been brought in = £3.00
- Catch In Deal = catch in, feet, and hay and water (5 days per week) = £38.00pcm top fields / £43.00pcm middle fields / £48.00pcm bottom fields - this cost saves you from £0.20 per day on the individual charges.
- Extreme Weather Conditions Horse Bring In, and Hay and Check Water = £2.00 per day ? IF YOU WISH TO AVOID THIS COST YOU MUST FIND SOMEONE TO DO YOUR HORSE AT THE SET TIMES, AS REQUIRED BY GATES (these times are liable to be set as the weather dictates and can be given without prior warning)
- Moving horse, Catching & re-turning out horse for AND clearing up after vet, farrier, dentist, physio or saddler = £1.50
Holding for vet, farrier, dentist, physio or saddler = £0.50
Holding difficult Horse for vet, farrier, dentist, physio or saddler = £3.00 per ½ hr
- Laying Bed down = £0.80
- Skipping Out & Tidy Bed = £1.00
- Tidy & Sweep Outside Stable / Livery Areas (if mess left!!!) = £0.50
- Mucking out and Bedding down = £5.00
- Adding bedding = £0.50
- Cleaning out hay area ready to take new hay bale = £1.00
- Turning Out or Bringing In : Top Fields = £1.50 / Middle Fields = £2.00 / Bottom Fields = £2.25
- Bring In with Pick out feet = Top Fields = £1.75 / Middle Fields = £2.25 / Bottom Fields = £2.50
- Bring In with warm water wash legs and pick out feet = Top Fields = £2.00 / Middle Fields = £2.50 /Bottom Fields = £2.75
- Wash Feet = £0.50
- Feed ONLY or Hay ONLY (must already be made up) = £0.25
- Application of bandages ? 2 legs = £0.50 or 4 legs = £0.80
- Brush off and check over = £2.50
- Full grooming with grooming sprays = £3.50
- Sheath / Teat Clean = £1.50
- Tacking up ready for Client to ride = £2.00
- Cleaning off after exercise = £1.50
- Plaiting : mane = £1.50, tail = £1.00
CLIPPING / TIDY UP
- Hogging mane / Hogging Tail = £1.50 each or £2.50 for both
- Tidy up feathers on legs = £1.50
- Tidy Up (tail/wither area/bridlepath/ears/beard) = £1.50
- FULL Tidy Up (legs, tail, wither area, bridlepath, ears, beard) = £3.00
- Clipping ? Bib&Belly / Strip = £8.00 Low Trace = £10.00 Blanket / Chaser / High Trace = £15.00 Hunter / Full (legs on) = £20.00 All off (inc. legs) = £25.00
- Hire of clippers = £15.00 (with own blades = £10.00)
HORSE MEDICAL NEEDS
Sachets into food or orally = FOC
- Carrying out first aid for horse = £1.00 per incident
- Medication (intramuscular / applying creams / giving oral medication) = £0.50 per application
PARKINGTrailer / HorseLorry Parking = £30.00 per month (subject to availability)
If ANY of GATES Personnel are required to do anything with your horses, in addition to your set livery package, YOU WILL incur charges as set.
Please Note ? if you ?ask for help? or a ?task to be done? you will be accepting liability for the charge and the terms of the service.
Advice and a ?look at a problem? can still be given FOC.
Signature: J L Greyson
Prices quoted are correct as of 1st January 2016.
However, our prices are regularly reviewed and are subject to change.