YARD and HORSE SERVICES As of 1st Jan 2019
GATES Equestrian will provide all Clients with professional additional services at a charge.
(Services outside Normal Working Routine Hours or Clients asking for Services without 12hr notice of such service will carry an additional charge of £5.00). Emergency Veterinary help and support is provided in kind.
This list is not exhaustive and GATES will determine extra costs for bespoke services.
- FULL Care Deal - where GATES Staff will do your horse for the day = £10.50 this cost saves you over £1.50 on the individual charges
- Finish Horse for the evening = catch in, feet, check over for injuries, add rugs, give feed, check water for evening, check hay for evening and skip out (all evening hay must already be in stable) = £5.00
- Catch In Deal = catch in, feet, and hay and water (5 days per week) = £40.00pcm top fields / £45.00pcm middle fields / £50.00pcm bottom fields - this cost saves you from £0.50 per day on the individual charges.
- Holding horse, Moving horse, Catching & re-turning out horse for AND clearing up after vet, farrier, dentist, physio or saddler = £2.70
Holding difficult Horse for vet, farrier, dentist, physio or saddler = £5.00 per ½ hr
- Laying Bed down = £1.00
- Skipping Out & Tidy Bed = £2.00
- Tidy & Sweep Outside Stable / Livery Areas (if mess left!!!) = £0.50
- Mucking out and Bedding down = £5.00
- Adding bedding = £2.00
- Cleaning out hay area ready to take new hay bale = £1.00
- Turning Out or Bringing In : Top Fields = £2.00 / Middle Fields = £2.25 / Bottom Fields = £2.50
- Bring In with warm water wash legs and pick out feet = Top Fields = £2.50 / Middle Fields = £2.75 /Bottom Fields = £3.00
- Feed ONLY or Hay ONLY (must already be made up) = £0.50
- Application of bandages - 2 legs = £0.50 or 4 legs = £0.80
- Taking stable boots/wraps/bands off or putting them on - 2 legs = £0.25 or 4 legs = £0.50
- Putting turnout boots/over-reach/hoof-boots on or taking them off - 2 legs = £0.25 or 4 legs = £0.50
- Brush off and check over = £2.20
- Full grooming with grooming sprays = £3.70
- Sheath / Teat Clean = £2.50
- Plaiting : mane = £2.50, tail = £2.00
CLIPPING / TIDY UP
- Hogging mane / Hogging Tail = £2.00 each or £3.50 for both
- FULL Tidy Up (legs, tail, wither area, bridlepath, ears, beard) = £3.80
- Clipping - Bib&Belly / Strip = £10.00 Low Trace = £15.00 Blanket / Chaser / High Trace = £20.00 Hunter (legs on) = £25.00 Full Clip / All off (inc. legs) = £30.00
- Hire of clippers = £15.00 (with own blades = £10.00)
HORSE MEDICAL NEEDS
Sachets into food or orally = FOC
- Carrying out first aid for horse = £2.50 per incident
- Medication (intramuscular / applying creams / giving oral medication) = £1.00 per application
PARKINGTrailer / HorseLorry Parking = £30.00 per month (subject to availability)
If ANY of GATES Personnel are required to do anything with your horses, in addition to your set livery package, YOU WILL incur charges as set.
Please Note if you ask for help or a task to be done you will be accepting liability for the charge and the terms of the service.
Advice and a look at a problem can still be given FOC
Signature: J L Greyson
Prices quoted are correct as of 1st January 2019.
However, our prices are regularly reviewed and are subject to change.